Duplicate Registration Certificate
For Duplicate Registration Certificate:
1. Application in plain paper for duplicate registration certificate addressed to Registrar, B.M. & D.C. stating nature of loss.
2. Advertisement in two separate Daily national newspaper quoting registration number.
3. General diary from police station mentioning nature of loss, registration number, name of registration issuing body etc.
4. Affidavit from the court of 1st class magistrate or by a notary public mentioning as in Sl. no. 3.
5. Two copies of recent pass-port size photograph attested on back side by a Registered Physician quoting his/ her Registration number /1st class Gazetted Officer with seal and signature.
6. Two character certificate from two Registered Physician quoting his/ her registration number /1st class Gazetted Officer with seal and signature.
7. Fee for duplicate registration certificate after acceptance of papers to be paid by bank draft / pay order / Cash , payable to Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
8. Copy of Twelve digit “Taxpayer’s Identification Number” (e-TIN). (For Bangladeshi Doctor’s)